Learn the essentials
Read Attribution Reporting.
Try the API
- Try the demo.
- Check the API status to learn about ways you can experiment with the API today.
- Experiment with the API.
- (Optional) If you've already run an origin trial with this API in 2021, follow the migration guide to prepare for a future origin trial.
- To experiment with the API, follow these guides:
- What you should know about the Attribution Reporting API
- Handbook: Demo, detailed code examples and (local) debugging tips.
- Experiment with summary reports
- (Optional) Additional instructions for experimenting with the Aggregation Service running in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) or local testing from decrypted debug reports will be made available soon.
Is anything blocking you from experimenting with the API? Please ask us!
To ask a question about your implementation, about the demo, or about the documentation:
- Open a new issue on the privacy-sandbox-dev-support repository. Make sure to select the issue template Attribution Reporting.
- Or join the Attribution Reporting mailing list for developers and ask there.
If you notice any unexpected behaviour:
To ask more general questions on how to cover your use cases with the API, see Discuss the API.
Join the discussion
Everyone is welcome to join the discussion. In particular, if you're experimenting with the API, your feedback is essential.
Discuss the API
Like other Privacy Sandbox proposals, this API is documented and discussed publicly on GitHub. Read this proposal.
- Join the conversation on existing issues.
- Open a new issue to ask a question, propose a feature, or discuss a use case. Unsure how to formulate your issue? Review this example.
- Join the bi-weekly meetings (every second week). Everyone is welcome to join—to participate, first make sure to join the WICG. You can actively participate or just listen in!
- Discuss industry use cases in the Private Advertising Technology Community Group or in the Improving Web Advertising Business Group.
- Discuss the WebKit/Safari Measurement API in the Privacy Community Group.
- To be notified of status changes in the API, join the mailing list for developers.
- To closely follow all ongoing discussions on the API, click the Watch button on the proposal page on GitHub. This requires you to have or create a GitHub account.
- To get overall updates on the Privacy Sandbox, subscribe to the RSS feed Progress in the Privacy Sandbox.
Last updated: • Improve article